The unquestionable relevance of information and communication technology (ICT) as a significant engine of the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) economy and a critical instrument for better governance, corporate performance, and individual success necessitated the creation of this Strategic Roadmap. The BARMM government’s goals and plans would be laid forth in this Roadmap, which would demonstrate the region’s resolve and commitment to establishing a dynamic, accessible, and world-class ICT industry.
The Bangsamoro Information and Communication Technology Office (BICTO) holds the Formulation of Bangsamoro ICT Road Map last May 30 – June 1 at KitchenMix Resto and Catering Services.
The general objective of this activity is to achieve a clear, efficient, and effective Bangsamoro E-Government and expected;
- to identify the government primary role in ICT development in providing an enabling policy, legal and regulatory environment;
- to identify a ”Multi-Stakeholder Approach” to ICT for development;
- to identify an ICT tool for sustainable development;
- to promote the development of digital content that is relevant and meaningful to Bangsamoro People;
- to endeavors in creating a safe, trustworthy online environment for all Bangsamoro;
- to transform itself into a strong organization to facilitate ICT development and ICT for development in BARMM; and
- to create a concrete plan to support the implementation of Bangsamoro E-government Master Plan.
The activity was attended by the different Information Technology Officers of the different ministries, agencies and offices as well as representatives coming from the academe.
𝘉𝘐𝘊𝘛𝘖 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘺, 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘔 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘴, 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤, 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘉𝘐𝘊𝘛𝘖 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘋𝘳. 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘔. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘯.